First and foremost, don't be afraid. There's hope.
There's so much hope.
Learn How to Improve Your Prognosis
Get Our Free Mesothelioma Guide Sent Overnight
Mesothelioma Guide is your trusted ally in the fight against asbestos-related cancer. Our comprehensive guide includes up-to-date information about living with mesothelioma, top doctors and treatment options.
- Top treatment for your diagnosis
- How you can outlive your prognosis
- Ways survivors beat the odds
Learn About Your Type of Mesothelioma:
Mesothelioma is a cancer caused by inhaling or ingesting asbestos fibers. It affects the linings of lungs (pleura), abdomen (peritoneum) or heart (pericardium). These linings are known as the mesothelium. There are many treatment options for mesothelioma depending on your specific diagnosis, including chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. Many patients turn to clinical trials that are exploring promising new treatments like immunotherapy.
Our Free Survivors Guide Includes:
- Exclusive profiles on mesothelioma survivors
- Information about their doctors and treatments
- How they successfully fought mesothelioma
Jill Litton Mesothelioma Survivor of 3+ Years
Get a Free Survivors Guide
Absolutely Free. Shipped Overnight. No credit card required.
Get More Information On:
Learn what every veteran needs to know about:
- Filing for VA Disability and/or Pension (up to $3,000/month)
- Survivor benefits and Aid & Attendance/Housebound benefits
- Finding top veteran mesothelioma specialists