Find Information on Your Type of Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma primarily affects the linings of the lungs/chest (or pleura) and the abdomen (peritoneum). There are a variety of treatment options based upon your diagnosis, including surgery, radiation and clinical trials. Learn everything you need to know in our free Mesothelioma Guide.
Our Free Survivors Guide Includes:
- Exclusive profiles on mesothelioma survivors
- Information about their doctors and treatments
- How they successfully fought mesothelioma
Some of the Stories Featured in Our Guide:
Alexis hasn't let her peritoneal mesothelioma diagnosis hold her back from a fun, full life. She's outlived her prognosis by more than 6 years.
Thanks to a life-saving EPP procedure, Jodi has outlived her pleural mesothelioma prognosis by 15 years.
10 years after being diagnosed with peritoneal mesothelioma and taking part in a clinical trial, Kendra is still enjoying good health.
Absolutely free. Mailed Today. No credit card required.
Recruiting Clinical Trials
Let us connect you with top recruiting clinical trials for mesothelioma today.
Recent Clinical Trials
Maintenance Treatment with Defactinib
Measles Virus Treating Pleural Mesothelioma Patients
Treatment for Advanced Mesothelioma Using Photodynamic Therapy
Learn what options are available to ease the financial burdens of fighting mesothelioma.
Types of Compensation
- Over $35 billion available for patients and families
- Financial support for treatment, lost wages and family
- Potential for an expedited review of your claim
- Understand legal options and rights
- The top mesothelioma lawyers fly to you
- VA Disability and/or Pension
- Survivors Benefits
- Aid & Attendance or Housebound benefits
Find a Mesothelioma Specialist
The most important choice a mesothelioma patient can take is to locate qualified mesothelioma doctor able to treat and extend life expectancy.Find a Doctor
Learn what every veteran needs to know about:
- Filing for VA Disability and/or Pension (up to $3,000/month)
- Survivor benefits and Aid & Attendance/Housebound benefits
- Finding top veteran mesothelioma specialists
Learn more about specialists like this doctor
This doctor is just one of the many doctors in our Doctor Match program. By filling out the information below, we can help you find the best doctor for your diagnosis.