First and foremost, don't be afraid. There's hope.
There's so much hope.
Fight Mesothelioma with Knowledge, Treatment and Support.
We're on your side...
Learn About Your Type of Mesothelioma:
Mesothelioma is a cancer caused by inhaling or ingesting asbestos fibers. It affects the linings of lungs (pleura), abdomen (peritoneum) or heart (pericardium). These linings are known as the mesothelium. There are many treatment options for mesothelioma depending on your specific diagnosis, including chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. Many patients turn to clinical trials that are exploring promising new treatments like immunotherapy.
Ask a Nurse
Get your medical questions answered
- Learn about your treatment options
- Ask questions about your diagnosis
- Get doctor recommendations
Ask a Veteran
Get your veteran questions answered
- Learn how to apply for VA benefits
- Ask about getting up to $3,000/mo
- Get information about VA treatment
Our Free Survivors Guide Includes:
- Exclusive profiles on mesothelioma survivors
- Information about their doctors and treatments
- How they successfully fought mesothelioma
Jill Litton Mesothelioma Survivor of 3+ Years
Get a Free Survivors Guide
Absolutely Free. Shipped Overnight. No credit card required.
Get More Information On:
Learn what every veteran needs to know about:
- Filing for VA Disability and/or Pension (up to $3,000/month)
- Survivor benefits and Aid & Attendance/Housebound benefits
- Finding top veteran mesothelioma specialists