First and foremost, don't be afraid. There's hope.
There's so much hope.
Fight Mesothelioma with Knowledge, Treatment and Support.
Mesothelioma Guide is your trusted ally in the fight against asbestos-related cancer. We provide up-to-date information about living with mesothelioma, top doctors, treatment options, and more.
What Is Mesothelioma?
Mesothelioma is a rare cancer caused by inhaling or ingesting asbestos fibers. This cancer occurs in the protective lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, or other organs. It often takes mesothelioma 20-50 years to develop after asbestos exposure.
There are several treatment options for mesothelioma, including chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery. Many patients turn to clinical trials that are exploring promising new treatments like immunotherapy. Treatment options vary based on a patient’s specific diagnosis.
Learn About Your Type of Mesothelioma:
Our Free Survivors Guide Includes:
- Exclusive profiles on mesothelioma survivors
- Information about their doctors and treatments
- How they successfully fought mesothelioma
Jill Litton Mesothelioma Survivor of 3+ Years
Get a Free Survivors Guide
Absolutely Free. Mailed Overnight. No credit card required.
Learn what every veteran needs to know about:
- Filing for VA Disability and/or Pension (up to $3,000/month)
- Survivor benefits and Aid & Attendance/Housebound benefits
- Finding top veteran mesothelioma specialists