The Mesothelioma Guide podcast and the Mesothelioma Monthly email newsletter both reached impressive milestones recently.
The 10th episode of the Mesothelioma Guide podcast was published last week, and the Mesothelioma Monthly newsletter eclipsed 200 subscribers within the last few weeks.
Both started in 2019, first the newsletter (July) and then the podcast (August), to expand Mesothelioma Guide’s digital outreach and hopefully help more people affected by mesothelioma.
Both offer additional options to receive breaking news, expert insight, research updates and more, all of which helps in the battle against this cancer.
“I am pleased to know we are reaching more people affected by this difficult diagnosis,” said Jenna Campagna, the registered nurse and lead patient advocate of Mesothelioma Guide. “The more people we reach, the more we can educate and provide hope.”
The 10th podcast episode is a special one, as Jenna was the featured guest. She discussed her role as a patient advocate, her medical background as a RN, and a range of topics regarding treatment, quality of life and more.
You can listen to that episode, and the other nine, in the audio player below.
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 1 — Dr. Shanel Bhagwandin
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 2 — Novocure's NovoTTF-100L
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 3 — Dr. Daniel Sterman
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 4 — Dr. Ezra Cohen
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 5 — Survivor Alexis Kidd
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 6 — Dr. Marcelo DaSilva
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 7 — LCDR Carl Jewett
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 8 — Dr. Lara Traeger
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 9 — Dr. Magnus Jaderberg
- Mesothelioma Guide Podcast Episode 10 — Jenna Campagna, RN
The Mesothelioma Monthly newsletter reached the 200-subscriber landmark in November, just before the 16th edition reached inboxes. The latest issue featured news about:
- The safety of removing an organ during surgery
- Steps veterans can take to receive VA benefits
- The importance of a family caregiver for patients
- A rise in cases from non-occupational asbestos exposure
The upcoming December edition will feature the top mesothelioma stories from 2020, including news about promising treatments and newly approved therapies. Sign up for the newsletter at this link to ensure you receive our newsletter in your inbox each month, starting with the special end-of-year edition.
We are excited about both milestones and look forward to helping more people beat their mesothelioma diagnosis in 2021.